Le Petit Prince FFDC is a premium family daycare offering a unique French language immersion program. At our centres the Educatrices’ speak uniquely in french and all materials such as books, music, puzzles etc are also in French. Some local activities such as story time at the library are run in English, however we aim to encourage the children in our care to always communicate both at the centre and in our local community in French.
To go on the waitlist, please click here and follow the instructions.
If you are interested in becoming a LPP Educatrice please contact me via email to chat.
Waverley Family Day Care - CCB and CCR Approved
Bondi Junction centre opening July 2019
Located on Gowrie Avenue Bondi Junction, our new centre is opening July 22nd 2019!
Monday - Friday
8h00 - 17h30
Six months to four years of age
$168.5 per day
Le Petit Prince is inspired by the strong belief that a nurturing environment, built on trusting, secure and caring relationships, best supports the growth and development of little people. Le Petit Prince is built on these core beliefs:
- Children are capable of constructing their own learning
- Children communicate through multiple mediums
- Children learn from their environment, teachers, community, peers and themselves.
- Children are unique, strong and competent
- Children must be respected, valued and appreciated
- Children are natural explorers and have inquisitive and curious minds
- Children form an understanding of themselves and their place in the world through their interactions with others